“Surely the Presence”
Surely the presence of the Lord is in this place. I can feel His mighty Power and His Grace. I can hear the brush of angels’ wings; I see glory on each face; Surely the Presence of the Lord in this place.
Bible Readings (1 Timothy 6:1-10) (by Kim H-P)
Lord's Prayer Sung
Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed by Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come; Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread, and forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil;
For Thine is the Kingdom and the Power, and the Glory forever. Amen
Tracking Photos & Protocols
Mission Moment (One Great Hour of Sharing is March 14th)
Prayers of the People
‘O Kou a-lo-ha no, A-i-a i ka La-ni, A’ o kou ‘ o-ia ‘i-‘o, He he-mo-le-le ho`i. Amene. (Your love is in heaven and your truth so perfect.)
"I'd Rather Have Jesus" Plum #506
1) I'd rather have Jesus than silver or gold; I'd rather be His than have riches untold; I'd rather have Jesus than houses or lands, I'd rather be led by His nail-pierced hand,
(Chorus) Than to be the king of a vast domain and be held in sin's dread sway. I'd rather have Jesus than anything this world affords today.
2) I'd rather have Jesus than men's applause; I'd rather be faithful to his dear cause. I'd rather have Jesus than world-wide fame. I'd rather be true to his holy name, (chorus)
3) He's fairer than lilies of rarest bloom; He's sweeter than honey from out of the comb; He's all that my hungering spirit needs. I'd rather have Jesus and let Him lead, (chorus)
Evil Root" (ref.: Lk 19, Lk 14-16, Lk 18:25, Acts 4:32-35, Mt 22:21)
"I Surrender All" Plum #596
1) All to Jesus I surrender, All to Him I freely give;
I will ever love and trust Him, In His presence daily live.
(Chorus) I surrender all--I surrender all
All to Thee, my blessed Savior, I surrender all.
2) All to Jesus I surrender, Humbly at His feet I bow,
Worldly pleasures all forsaken, Take me Jesus, take me now. (chorus)
3) All to Jesus I surrender, Lord, I give myself to Thee;
Fill me with Thy love and power, Let Thy blessing fall on me. (chorus)
Ho’onani to Bless Offering
Ho'onani i ka Makua mau, Ke keiki me ka 'Uhane no, Ke Akua mau ho'omaika'i pu, Ko keia ao, ko kela ao. Amene
*The Upper Rooms are in. Pick up at the office mailbox.
*Come around to wave into the camera for the folks worshipping at home!
*If you have a smart phone, we would like to encourage you to download the "AlohaSafe" Covid 19 contact tracing app that is available from the Hawaii State Department of Health
*Please go to http://www.kauai.gov/vaccine to arrange for your Covid vaccine appointment.
*Lenten on-line series with West Kauai churches starts on Thursday, February 25th.
www.facebook/westkauaiministers to find the Zoom link
Session #2 "Friends in Times of Trials" March 4th, 7pm, (Job 4-15)
Session #3 "Confession Even When Innocent" March 11th, 7pm, (Job 16-18)
Session #4 "Redemption" March 18th, 7pm, (Job 19-37)
Session #5 "Restoration" March 25th, 7pm, (Job 38-42)
*Finance Committee to meet at 1pm today.